PTFE Coated Fibreglass ClothPioneers in the industry, we offer ptfe coated fibreglass cloth from India.
PTFE Coated Fibreglass Cloth
Approx. Price: Rs 350 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Square Meter|
|Color||Available in White, Black, Off white, Black|
|Width||Upto 1500 mm|
|Brand||Om Industrial Fabrics|
|Length Of Fiber Glass Cloth||50 meters|
|High Thermal Stability||Upto + 260 deg C|
As per considering the requirements of the growing industry, we are engaged in supplying the spectrum of PTFE Coated Fibreglass Cloth. All our clothes are made by utilizing woven fiberglass that is efficiently coated with PTFE and silicone rubber. These clothes can withstand high temperature and pressure in extreme conditions. Apart from this, our respected customers can get the range of PTFE Fibre Glass Cloth from us at most competitive prices.
- Can withstand wide temperature range
- Chemical resistant
- Seamless finish
- It can withstand temperature and different chemicals that are thermally extreme, mechanically severe and are electrically demanding.
- The cloth has accurate dimensions and is stable under variable heat and pressure.
- The conductivity and porosity of this cloth are also controllable.
- We can also get this cloth custom made of different thicknesses, substrates, weights and surface textures.
- Chemical characteristics: Can withstand all types of solvents, bacterial and fungal attack, weathering & moisture, acids & alkalies and does not support combustion
- Electrical characteristics: It has exceptionally high dielectric strength, dielectric constant 1.8 - 2.7. It will not carbonize on exposure to arching or burning Electrical insulation in excess of Class H requirements over 180 degC
- Mechanical resistance: With an exceptionally smooth, low friction and non-stick surface, it has the high strength to weight and thickness ratio. Further, it has near zero flow under extreme heat & pressure
- Thermal resistance: Can resist extreme heat & cold temperatures. This cloth has high thermal stability up to +260 deg C. It maintains strength and flexibility down to -200 deg C. The operating range is between -200 deg C to 260 degC